Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today Really is the Day.


Seriously.

Chuck vs Rich will be epic. Not only because Chuck looks beasty, but also because both of these guys desperately need a win to get back on track. Especially Chuck. If he loses tonight, expect to see him on next season's Celebrity Apprentice.

Also, one of my homeboys is making an effort to break his 3 fight losing streak today.

So a lot is on the line for a few people today. But not me. The only thing of importance to me is floating around on the lake until Jiu-Jitsu practice tonight, then giving my thumbs a good workout with the XBox until the prelims come on Spike.

I'm debating on whether or not to have some beers on the lake before practice. Ever rolled drunk? Not a good thing. It seems that someone always gets pissed off, and cranks a submission too hard. I'm not too worried about that, since everyone I roll with is much better than me, but I have been choked while drunk before and puked. Violently.

So, we shall see what happens tonight.

My predictions:

Chuck by KO or Rich by Decision (this one is a tossup)
My homey by Double Decker Pecker Wrecker Submission
Some beer on the lake, then getting blackballed when I puke all over my training partner tonight.

Ah, what a life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment